- Application Procedures and Requirements
- Application Fee Waiver
- New Student Registration
- Visit/Schedule a Tour
- Open House
- Programs of Study
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Student Resources
- Tuition/Room & Board/Fees
- Transcript Request
- Crime and Statistics
- Course Catalog (pdf, 1.15 mb)
- Health Form
Application Procedures and Requirements
A high school diploma or the equivalent and the ACT assessment test are required for entrance into the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA). In order for you to be officially accepted without provision, you must submit a complete high school transcript of grades or the equivalent and your ACT scores. All students who attend NCTA are required to take the ACT assessment test. Scores are used for scholarships, advising and guidance purposes.
If you are accepted with a provision, the absent information must be submitted within your first semester or session on campus or you will be dismissed at the end of that semester or session.
To enroll at Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture:
1. Complete and mail an Application for Admission/Scholarship form to:
NEBRASKA COLLEGE OF TECHNICAL AGRICULTURE
OFFICE OF STUDENT SERVICES
404 EAST 7th STREET
CURTIS, NE 69025-9502
The Application for Admission/Scholarship form must be accompanied by a $25.00 nonrefundable matriculation fee. Upon receipt of the deposit, additional enrollment forms will be sent for completion.
2. Applicants must request that all FINAL high school and/or college transcripts be sent to the Student Services Office.
3. All students who attend the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture are required to take the Asset, Compass, or ACT assessment test. Test scores are used for scholarships, advising and guidance purposes. The ACT is used for in house scholarship purposes. The college's ACT identification number is 2458.
4. Students are required to complete and submit the NCTA Health form along with required immunizations before attending classes.
5. Students should apply as early as possible to assure admittance to the major and classes of their choice.
6. Part-Time Students in High School:
a. Must be a high school junior or senior.
b. Obtain the recommendation of your high school principal or guidance counselor.
c. Complete steps one and two in the Application Procedures to enroll at NCTA.
d. Fill out the class registration form.
e. Return all forms to NCTA.
Prospective students and any other interested people are invited and encouraged to visit the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Campus tours, as well as appointments with Faculty and/or the Financial Aid Office, may be scheduled by calling Kevin Martin at (308) 367-5217 or 1-800-328-7847. You may also schedule a tour on-line at /tours