Apply for Admission
Discover Your Way at NCTA!
First, you will need to tell us what type of student you are. Choose the best match below. On the application page, you will be asked to create an NUID, or login using your NUID if you currently have an account:
- Freshman - A high school graduate attending college for the first time after high school graduation.
- Transfer- A student who has previously attended another college/university after high school graduation.
- Re-admit - A returning NCTA student who has taken coursework at NCTA at one time and is now returning to resume education at NCTA
- Non-Degree - A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree. A non-degree student could be taking online courses or continuing education courses.
- Dual Credit or Distance Learning - A high school student taking a course for both high school and college credit.
- Dual Credit and Distance Learning Instructor - A high school instructor or facilitator who will oversee students taking dual credit or distance learning.
If you have any questions about what type of application you should use, please contact our Admissions Team. Ph: 1-800-328-7847 or email@example.com