Feed Sales Representative
Position Title: Feed Sales Representative
Position Type: Full Time
Organization Name: Pellet Technology USA
Organization Website: http://www.ptusallc.com/
Location (City, State): Gretna, NE
Responsible for the development and management of feed sales for Pellet Technology USA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Manage territory and identify potential clients.
2. Build a strong client base and close new business.
3. Forecast and manage goals while ensuring all sales goals are met.
4. Ensure timely delivery of products, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
5. Demonstrate ability to resolve problems in a timely manner with products and services.
6. Develop sales strategies according to the specific market in order to increase sales.
7. Develop strategic plans to address customer needs.
8. Create business plans for existing and potential clients.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
Education / Certification: Bachelor degree in Business or related field preferred
Required Knowledge & Experience: 3 plus years sales experience required
Sales experience in cattle, dairy, equine and swine industries preferred
Knowledge of animal health and nutrition preferred
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in MS Excel
Knowledge of general office equipment required
Skills/Abilities: Strong analytical skills
Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to build and manage relationships with key decision makers
Ability to work collaborative with a team
Well organized and attentive to detail
Exceptional motivational skills
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
This position will require travel up to 75%. Must have valid driver's license. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Able to view computer screen for lengths at a time. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy. F
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: This job may require lifting of up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Salary & Benefits:
Pay based on experience
Contact Information/Instructions How to Apply: