We are excited to launch the new Automated Work Order System! This system will be a great improvement on the Work Order feedback loop for everyone.Click this link to complete your online work order: Maintenance Partner
A few tips to make using the online system easier for you:
- Click the link above
- Enter your name as the “Requestor Name” (either type it in or use the dropdown arrow)
- Phone # and email should populate automatically- if not let me know.
- Enter the “Building Name” (either type it in or use the dropdown arrow)
- You can ignore floor code, area, and department.
- Fill in the “Action Requested” box for what work needs to be done. This is where we would like for you to be somewhat detailed.
- Bad Ex. Change the light bulb.
- Good Ex. Three light bulbs need changed in the mailroom on the west side.
- You have already entered the building name so you do not need to repeat that in the “Action Requested” location.
- Make sure the “Notify Me” box is checked
- Click submit
- A notification will pop up saying that it was created- just click “ok”
- You should receive an email within 5 minutes that you submitted the “service request”
- You should receive another email when and who the work order was assigned to.