Date of Listing: August 21. 2014
Location: Maxwell, NE
We are currently looking for some Service Technicians at Miller Repair in Maxwell. We are a family owned Ag Equipment dealer looking for more help in our shop. We sell new/used ag equipment and new/used parts for the same. The job includes helping set up and repair equipment in addition to taking parts off salvage equipment.
Students or anyone interested in this job, please contact us. We can be reached via email, phone or fax. Our company info is below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.Thank you.
Miller Repair LLC
Date Listed: July 24, 2014
Location: Curtis, NE
PART-TIME HELP NEEDED
Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA) Curtis, Nebraska
For more information call and leave a message for Cindy Fritsche at (308) 367-5294. UNL is committed to a pluralistic campus community through affirmative action, equal opportunity, work-life balance, and dual careers.
Date of listing: July 30, 2014
Location: Grand Island, NE
MID NEBRASKA FEEDS
721 CLAUDE RD
GRAND ISLAND, NE 68803
We are a Purina feed and livestock equipment store. Customer service is our number one priority.
Warehouse/Store Job applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Speak fluent English
- Have basic math skills
- Be eager to work and have the ability to work independently or with others
- Have ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Have valid driver's license & good driving record. Have a Class B CDL or be willing to get one.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Load customers
- Unload delivery trucks
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Make deliveries with flatbed and auger trucks
- Operate forklift and bobcat
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs & pallet jack up to 2300 lb pallets
- Perform general maintenance of property and equipment
- Operate cash register
- Learn about products and do store sales
Some warehouse and livestock experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.