Housing and Campus Life
Office of Residence Life Mission Statement
The NCTA Residence Life program creates a student-centered learning experience leading to the academic, social, and personal success of students living in residence halls and offers support to students throughout the larger NCTA community.
Office of Residence Life Core Values
- Courtesy: Residents learn to respect and appreciate each other for their differences as well as their similarities
- Accountability : Residents take responsibility for their actions. They own up to their mistakes and try to make things better.
- Respect: Residents learn to respect and appreciate each other for their differences as well as their similarities.
- Excellence: Residents believe they are able to achieve all they set out to do
- Success: Residents will be able to evaluate and measure their achievement in and out of the classroom.
- Communication: Residents connect with each other and build positive relationships. They openly express their thoughts and feelings.
- Community: Residents develop, promote and preserve positive collaboration, understanding and interaction.
- Involvement Residents care about their surroundings and participate in the lives of their neighbors.