- Application Procedures and Requirements
- Application Fee Waiver
- New Student Registration
- Visit/Schedule a Tour
- Open House
- Programs of Study
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Student Resources
- Tuition/Room & Board/Fees
- Transcript Request
- Crime and Statistics
- Course Catalog (pdf, 1.15 mb)
- Health Form
New Student Registration Information
New Student Registration for the Fall 2014 semester has begun! Registration packets have been mailed to all incoming freshman.
This year NCTA is implementing a new format for New Student Registration Days. You will have the option of registering at one of our two New Student Registration Days.
The registration days are June 23, 2014 and July 21, 2014 in the NCTA Education Center. You are welcome to visit campus anytime between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on these dates. We will be available to help you register for classes.
Please RSVP to Vicky Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 308-367-5204 by June 18th if you are attending the June 23rd session and by July 16th if you are attending the July 21st session.
My Red Help Pages
What to expect at a New Student Registration Day:
- Learn about what is expected of you during your time at NCTA
- Meet with an academic adviser to develop a class schedule
- Register for classes
- Meet some of your future classmates
- Enjoy a meal in the cafeteria
What to bring to your New Student Registration Day:
- A writing instrument
- Walking shoes
- Umbrella on rainy days
- Any forms that need to be turned into Student Services (Health Form, Residence Hall Forms, Official Transcripts-must be in sealed envelope-and any scholarship documents.)