- Application Procedures and Requirements
- New Student Registration
- Visit/Schedule a Tour
- Open House
- Programs of Study
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Student Resources
- Tuition/Room & Board/Fees
- Transcript Request
- Crime and Statistics
- Course Catalog (pdf, 1.15 mb)
New Student Registration Information
New Student Registration for the Fall 2012 semester has begun! Registration packets have been mailed to all incoming freshman.
This year NCTA is implementing a new format for New Student Registration Days. You will have the option of either registering from your home or attending a New Student Registration Day.
The on campus registration days are June 22, 2012 and July 23, 2012 in the NCTA Education Center. You are welcome to visit campus anytime between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on these dates. We will be available to help you register for classes.
Please RSVP to Vicky Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 308-367-5204 by June 19th if you are attending the June 22nd session and by July 19th if you are attending the July 23rd session.
My Red Help Pages
What to expect at a New Student Registration Day:
- Learn about what is expected of you during your time at NCTA
- Meet with an academic adviser to develop a class schedule
- Register for classes
- Meet some of your future classmates
- Enjoy a meal in the cafeteria