VT Animal Care Provider/VT Division Assistant
SUPERVISOR - Josi Arnold (Phone: 308-367-5222; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
JOB TITLE—VT Animal Care Provider/VT Division Assistant
The Veterinary Technology department is looking for students to join their team who will assist in the care of the veterinary technology animals and the facilities during school breaks, holidays, and occasional other dates.
- Feeding, cleaning, and caring for the animals and the facilities in the Vet Tech division, during school breaks, holidays, and occasional other dates.
- Depending on the number of people employed each day, the position will allow a maximum of 8 hours per day caring for the large number of animals owned by Veterinary Technology.
- Hours will depend on week, projects and other workers caring for the animals.
- To be qualified for the position one must have previously taken Facility Management class.
- Once proficiency in animal care and housing has been demonstrated, the opportunity to work as a VT Division Assistant for a maximum of 5 hours a week will be made available.