What to expect after you apply for admission to NCTA
- Pay the $25.00 application fee.
- You will receive your acceptance letter once the application fee is processed.
- Registration/Orientation Packets will be sent out in late March.
- Housing packets will be sent out by March 1st.
- Set a time to meet with your advisor to register for courses, or attend one of our New Student Registration Days.
New Student Registration
New Student Registration for the Fall 2014 semester has begun! Registration packets have been mailed to all admitted freshman.
Once you have been admitted, you will have the option of registering for one of our two New Student Registration Days when we will be available to help you register for classes.
2014 Dates: June 23rd and July 21st, anytime between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
(Fall 2015 registration will open April 10, 2015.)
NCTA Education Center
404 E. 7th Street (corner of Siminoe and University streets)
Please RSVP to Vicky Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 308-367-5204 by June 16th if you are attending the June 23rd session, and by July 14th if you are attending the July 21st session.
What to expect at New Student Registration Day:
- Learn about what to expect during your time at NCTA
- Meet with an academic advisor to develop a class schedule/degree plan
- Register for classes
- Meet some of your future classmates
What to bring to your New Student Registration Day:
- Any forms that need to be turned into Student Services: Health Form, Residence Hall Forms, Official Transcripts (must be in sealed envelope) and any scholarship documents.
Need to schedule a visit?
Tours are not available on New Student Registration Days.
MyRED Help Pages