Service Technician / Mechanic - Southwestern Nebraska
Full-Time Off Campus After Graduation
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT, an Ag Recruitment agency in Grand Island, Nebraska
Grant, NE area
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking someone mechanically apt looking to be trained into a service-oriented role for an Ag organization located in Southwestern Nebraska near the Ogallala area. An individual who grew up servicing equipment on the farm would be ideal. Primary role will be to service Ag and Industrial equipment such as pressure washers, parts washers, farm equipment, trailers, trucks and tillage equipment on-site at the shop and in the field at customer locations.
- Post-secondary education beneficial
- Solid mechanical skills with ability to diagnose/trouble-shoot issues and repair
- Ability to service / repair Ag & Farm equipment; experience working with both gas & diesel engines preferred
- Self-directed problem-solver with ability to think on their own with high initiative
- Open to training opportunities
- A quality individual with high integrity.
- Clean drivers license and ability to travel to customer sites 50% of time, then home evenings
$50,000/Clean Shop/Tools & Service Truck Provided/Initial & Ongoing Training Provided/1 Week Vacation after 1 Year; 2 Weeks Vacation after 2 Years/Retirement Plan after 3 Years/Family-Friendly Work Environment
Register on our website (hansenagriplacement.com) and express interest in DC-9419, Service Tech / Mechanic - Southwestern Nebraska. Recruiter, Dianne Countryman, will then be in contact with candidate.