What to expect after you apply for admission to NCTA
- Pay the $25.00 application fee.
- You will receive your acceptance letter once the application fee is processed.
- Registration/Orientation Packets will be sent out in late March.
- Housing packets will be sent out by April 6th.
- Set a time to meet with your advisor to register for courses, or attend one of our New Student Registration Days.
New Student Registration
New Student Registration dates for the Fall 2016 are set! Registration packets will be mailed to all admitted freshman by mid-March 2016.
Once you have been admitted, you will have the option of registering for one of our three New Student Registration Days where we will be available to help you register for classes.
This is a come and go event so... please join us any time between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. CST.
New Student Registration Dates
- April 17, 2017
- June 19, 2017
- July 17, 2017
NCTA Education Center
404 E. 7th Street (corner of Siminoe and University streets)
Please RSVP to Vicky Luke by clicking here.
What to expect at New Student Registration Day:
- Learn about what to expect during your time at NCTA
- Meet with an academic advisor to develop a class schedule/degree plan
- Register for classes
- Meet some of your future classmates
What to bring to your New Student Registration Day:
- Any forms that need to be turned into Student Services: Health Form, Residence Hall Forms, Official Transcripts (must be in sealed envelope) and any scholarship documents.
Need to schedule a visit?
Tours are not available on New Student Registration Days.