Today's ag producers face challenging decisions. Estate planning and decisions for the future are among these. When do you start? What do you need to consider? How will current policies and laws affect what you want to do?
The planning process begins with you asking questions about your situations.
Join us for this one-day workshop that will cover different, but necessary, aspects of the protecting your assets. Topics include: legal, real estate, insurance, and tax considerations of estate planning.
- Steve Herman of Norman, Paloucek, Herman, & Wurl
- Phil Hinrichs, Andrew F. Fisher, Rodney Hunt, and Taylor Rossenbach with Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Cortney Cowley, KC Federal Reserve Bank
- Steve Knuth, CEO of AgWest Commodities
Mary Rittenhouse (308-367-5275)
- Registration: $20 per person
- Please RSVP by February 10
Agenda (February 15, 2017)
- 9:30 am.: Registration opens
10:00 am.: Welcome
10:15 - 11:00 am. Break Out Session
11 - 11:45: Marketing for today and the future - AgWest Commodities
12:00 - 1:15 pm.: Lunch - Noon Speaker: Cortney Cowley, KC Federal
Reserve, Agricultural Outlook
1:30 - 2:30: Panel Discussion including Q&A
Download a copy of the registration form here.
All proceeds from this workshop will go to fund Ag Business Scholarships and student enrichment activities.