NCTA Mission and Vision
The Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture will be an effective and nurturing student-centered learning community with a national reputation for producing graduates who are in high demand by cutting-edge industries.
The Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture is devoted to a statewide mission of preparing students for successful careers in agriculture, veterinary technology, food and related industries. The college provides open access to innovative technical education resulting in associate degrees, certificates, diplomas and other credentials.
NCTA Key Characteristics
Important and distinctive features of the NCTA experience:
- Practical, applied, experiential education activities
- Career-applied technical education
- Programs relevant to job attainment and career development
- Dedicated and caring faculty and staff
- Low student-to-faculty ratio
- Accessible land and animal resources for hands-on learning
- Interaction and support from agricultural industries and employers
- Close working relationship with the UNL Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources (IANR) and the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR)