Apply for Admission
Discover Your Way at NCTA!
First, you will need to tell us what type of student you are. Choose the best match below. On the application page, you will be asked to create an NUID, or login using your NUID if you currently have an account:
- Freshman - A high school graduate attending college for the first time after high school graduation.
- Transfer- A student who has previously attended another college/university after high school graduation.
- Re-admit - A returning NCTA student who has taken coursework at NCTA at one time and is now returning to resume education at NCTA
- Non-Degree - A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree. A non-degree student could be taking online courses or continuing education courses.
- International Student - A student from another country interested in attending NCTA.
- International Non-Degree - A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree. A non-degree student could be taking online courses or continuing education courses.
- Earn to Learn - A new or returning student interested in participating in the Earn to Learn program. This program is designed to help cover all standard college expenses. Learn More!
- Link To Lincoln - Link to Lincoln is a partnership between the UNL College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) and the University of Nebraska – Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA) designed to maximize the opportunity for students to have access to higher education services associated with agricultural careers. Learn More!
- Dual Credit or Distance Learning - A high school student taking a course for both high school and college credit. Learn More!
- Dual Credit and Distance Learning Instructor - A high school instructor or facilitator who will oversee students taking dual credit or distance learning.
If you have any questions about what type of application you should use, please contact our Admissions Team. Ph: 1-800-328-7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org