About Aggie Alumni Association
Thousands of young agriculturalists have graduated from our institution in Curtis, Nebraska. We invite any student or graduate to join the Alumni Association and participate in events, scholarship programs and financial support of your alma mater.
The existing UNSTA-NCTA Alumni Association represents all college alumni and encourages membership of all high school alumni from the years of 1913-1968 as well.
The campus officially opened in September, 1913 as a regional high school and had two names during its 55-year history as a high school, and two names since becoming a college in 1965. These titles include:
- Nebraska School of Agriculture (NSA) 1913-1945
- University of Nebraska School of Agriculture (UNSA) 1946-1968
- University of Nebraska School of Technical Agriculture (UNSTA) 1965-1988
- University of Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA) 1988-present
2018 Alumni Weekend
Saturday June 16
8:00am to 5:00pm:
- Alumni Golfing at Arrowhead Meadows Golf Course
1:00pm to 4:00pm:
- Campus Tours
- Alumni Room/Bookstore OPEN
2:00pm to 4:30pm:
- Trap Shoot
- Social Time and Silent Auction at Curtis Memorial Community Center
- Aggie Alumni Banquet - Prime Rib Meal provided by Fox Creek Catering
*Please bring your own adult beverages, if desired. Water, tea and coffee are provided.
Sunday, June 17
8:00am to 10:00am:
- Alumni Breakfast at NCTA Aggie Dining - Cafeteria