Residence halls should be about more than just a place to sleep. Living on campus is not about the building but, about the relationships you will build while living with a community and getting to know people from different backgrounds.
- Approximately 200 students live on-campus
- 3 residence halls
- 1 suite-style complex
- 1 ranch-style with both private and community restrooms
- Options include double rooms and co-ed-by-wing floors
- Each residence is supervised by a Residence Life Manager
- Resident Advisors live on each floor
- The Office of Residence Life coordinates all campus housing and is dedicated to maintaining an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
Mission Statement and Core Values - Office of Residence Life
Residence hall features
- computer labs on the NCTA computer network
- wireless internet
- lounges, kitchenettes, and laundry facilities
- quiet study areas and recreational space
- all rooms are DISH TV ready
- basic furnishings.
Questions about Residence Life?
Residence Life Manager
NCTA Residence Life offers a unique community living environment. This living space requires that students possess the life skills that are needed to live in an independent living environment. To preserve this special community, residents are expected to exhibit mature and responsible behavior and to abide by the community standards.
By signing your University Housing Contract, you indicated your acknowledgment of your obligation to comply with the Student Code of Conduct, the Rights and Responsibilities as a Resident (as documented below in the Community Living Guide) and the Contract Policies Booklet (also below).
Students are expected to be knowledgeable of, and abide by, the Student Code of Conduct at all times. All students are responsible for knowing and adhering to these standards. Any violation of the policies may result in disciplinary action.
Resident Life Important Links:
- NCTA Student Handbook
- NCTA Housing and Meal Plan Contract- use this link to enroll or make changes to your housing or meal plan
- Universtity of Nebraska Student Code of Conduct- Students at the University of Nebraska are members of an academic community in which academic integrity and responsible conduct are essential for the community to function. To ensure that students know what is expected of them, the University has adopted the Standards of Academic Integrity and Responsible Conduct (“Standards”).
- NCTA Community Living Guide- (Previously Residents Rights and Responiblies)
- NCTA Housing Contract Policies
- NCTA Housing Exemption Waiver
- Maintenance Partner Online Service Request- To complete an online work order; For after hour emergencies on campus please contact the bulding assistance phone at 308-367-5274.
- Missing Student Form-
Equity in Athletics
Equity in Athletics disclosure report: https://go.unl.edu/equityathletics2022
Campus Safety and Fire Report:
In accordance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (20 U.S.C. § 1092(f)), the University of Nebraska is providing crime statistics and policies concerning campus security to current students and staff members, and potential applicants for enrollment or employment. The University of Nebraska-Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture may also provide this information to the United States Department of Education. Crime statistics which reflect offenses reported to campus authorities during the three preceding calendar years are listed below.