Residence halls should be about more than just a place to sleep. Living on campus is not about the building but, about the relationships you will build while living with a community and getting to know people from different backgrounds.
- Approximately 200 students live on-campus
- 3 residence halls
- Options include double rooms and co-ed-by-wing floors
- Each residence is supervised by a Residence Life Manager
- Resident Advisors live on each floor
Residence hall features
- computer labs on the NCTA computer network (WEPA printers available for students in the Student Union, Ed Center, Vet Tech)
- wireless internet
- lounges, kitchenettes, and laundry facilities
- quiet study areas and recreational space
- basic furnishings.
Questions about Residence Life?
Residence Life Manager
NCTA Residence Life offers a unique community living environment. This living space requires that students possess the life skills that are needed to live in an independent living environment. To preserve this special community, residents are expected to exhibit mature and responsible behavior and to abide by the community standards.
Resident Life Important Links:
- NCTA Student Handbook
- NCTA Housing and Meal Plan Contract- use this link to enroll or make changes to your housing or meal plan
- Universtity of Nebraska Student Code of Conduct- Students at the University of Nebraska are members of an academic community in which academic integrity and responsible conduct are essential for the community to function. To ensure that students know what is expected of them, the University has adopted the Standards of Academic Integrity and Responsible Conduct (“Standards”).
- NCTA Community Living Guide- (Previously Residents Rights and Responiblies)
- NCTA Housing Contract Policies
- NCTA Housing Exemption Waiver
- Maintenance Partner Online Service Request- To complete an online work order; For after hour emergencies on campus please contact the bulding assistance phone at 308-367-5274.