The Dual Credit High School Enrollment Program is for juniors and seniors in high school. It allows students to earn high school and college credits concurrently. Courses are college-level, contain the same content and rigor as other courses offered at NCTA, and may transfer.
Interested students should have a 3.0 GPA. If a student does not meet this requirement, he or she will need a counselor's approval to take a dual credit course.
- Reduced tuition ($69.50 per credit hour)
- Earn college credit while in high school
- Jumpstart your degree
- On-line courses administered through Canvas Learning Managment System.
First select the course you would like to take: Available Courses
Complete application: Dual Credit
Returning dual credit students do not need to reapply. Email Vicky Luke with your course selection.
- August 27, 2021, for Fall 2021
- January 14, 2022, for Spring 2022
- Contact Gaylene Stinman for more information on applications and deadlines.
Canvas Learning Management System
Once your application is approved, you will receive two emails: the first will contain your NUID number, the second will contain a temporary password, a link to TrueYou, and instructions for claiming your MyUNL ID and password.
You will be able to login to Canvas 24 business hours after completing the steps above.
Connect to Canvas here: Canvas
For more detailed instructions click below
If you are having issues claiming your account after you have followed these steps, please call the Huskertech Help Center: 866-472-3970
Paper bills are mailed to dual credit students. All payments are due the 12th of the month.
- Contact Gaylene Stinman for information about start dates each semester.