The Farm Bureau Club at NCTA is for any student interested in agriculture. The primary goal of the club is to educate students on the important issues facing agriculture in Nebraska and the U.S. Students are also exposed to process of developing agricultural policy and the role of Farm Bureau in the policy development process. The club is supported by Nebraska Farm Bureau.
- Guest speakers that highlight issues that are important to farmers and ranchers
- Field trips to learn more about the agricultural industry in Nebraska
- Annual trip to visit state capital to meet with senators and Farm Bureau lobbyists
- Attend annual Nebraska Farm Bureau Conference each December
- Attend Young Farmers and Ranchers Conference each January