The NCTA Student Senate was formed to be the supreme governing body in the regulation and coordination of all phases on student self-government and to serve as an agency through which a relationship between the administration, faculty, staff and students and between the general public may be maintained. The NCTA Student Senate is a student run association of the University of Nebraska-Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture.
Student Senate also receives nominations and selects the NCTA Student of the Week.
Officers for 2021-2022 are
- President: James Lee
- Vice President: Tanner Ostrander
- Secretary/Treasurer: Taylor Hendrix
- Parliamentarian: Keaton Moore
- Dean's Council Representative: Macy Zentner
- Dean's Council Representative: Taylor Lautenschlager
- Faculty Advisor: Eric Reed, PhD
Constitution, Bylaws, and Rules