Agricultural Chemical ApplicationBecome certified in agricultural chemical application and have the knowledge and skills necessary to apply fertilizer and herbicide safetly and affectively.
Agricultural Chemical Application Certificate CERT - Agronomy and Agricultural Mechanics
Students will be able to mix and apply agricultural chemicals safely and efficiently and will be able to interact professionally with colleagues and clients. This program can be completed in one year or less and students can immediately pursue a career with the agriculture chemical application industry.
- Ag Chemical Applicator
- Customer Applicator
Agricultural Chemical Application Certificate
- AGR 2201 Commercial Ag Carrier (1 credit)
- AGR 2353 Pest Management (3 credits)
- AEQ 2103 Ag Chemical Applications (3 credits)
- AEQ 2323 Precision Farming (3 credits)
- Advisor Guided Electives in AGR or AEQ (6 credits)
Total Credit Hours for Certificate (16 credits)
- Ag Mechanics Club