Available On-Campus and On-Line
Certificate providing an introduction to crop and animal food production systems, including a basic understanding of natural resource and agribusiness management.
Agriculture CERT -
The certificate in Agriculture consists of 16 credit hours providing foundational knowledge in crop and animal food production systems and a basic understanding of natural resource and agribusiness management. Students learn about the great diversity of agricultural careers and have the opportunity to choose one agricultural or general education course of their choice.
- Professionals desiring some knowledge about agriculture
Required Courses (16)
- AGR 1011 Agricultural Careers (1)
- AGR 1103 Crop Science (3)
- ASI 1303 Animal Management (3)
- AGR 1213 Natural Resource Management (3)
- ECN 1103 Intro to Agricultural Economics (3)
- Advisor Guided Elective (3)