Cattle Distribution Assistant (Horse Position)
Position Title: Cattle Distribution Assistant (Horse Position)
Position Type: Full-time
Organization Name: Adams Land and Cattle
Location (City, State): Broken Bow, NE
This person is responsible for:
- Coordinating cattle locations and movements with other departments.
- Counting and verifying cattle.
- Moving and shipping outgoing cattle.
- Assisting with the unloading and movement of incoming cattle.
- Assisting with the flow of cattle to and from the processing/sorting facility.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
Ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Cattle movement knowledge and experience.
- Beef Quality Assurance experience.
- Commitment to safety and quality culture.
- Individual must be team-oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Feedlot experienced is preferred.
This position requires:
- Individual must provide, shoe, and maintain three (3) head of horses and pass ADAMS pre-employment horse evaluation test.
- Individual must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, if needed.
- Exerting 50-100 pounds of force frequently; 10-50 pounds of force constantly. Sitting, lifting/lowering, pushing/pulling, twisting, and reaching/handling/grasping continuously; bending frequently; standing, walking, carrying, and climbing occasionally; stairs, crawling, and kneeling/crouching rarely.
Salary & Benefits: Wage: Open + $.75/hour Night Shift Differential + $425/month Horse Pay
Contact Information/Instructions How to Apply: Upload your resume and/or submit an application at www.adamslandandcattle.com/careers.