Equine Training Management Certificate
Hands on LearningOur Equine Industry Management program allows you to spend 70% of your classroom learning time with hands on learning activites.
Ride horses and earn college credit!Take riding clases in basic and advanced horsemanship, then put your new skills to work in our colt starting class.
Equine Training Management Certificate CERT - Certificate
Earn a certificate in Equine Training Management in one year or less and be industry ready! Our equine facilities include a heated indoor riding arena, equine stocks, and campus owned horses for student use. With this certificate you will be ready to pursue a career working directly within the equine industry.
- Horse Trainer
- Assistant Horse Trainer
- Horse Show Judge
- Equine Boarding Facility Manager
- and Many More!
- ASI 1263 Basic Equitation (3 credits)
- ASI 1432 Equine Care (2 credits)
- ASI 1501 Equine Safety (1 credit)
- ASI 1442 Equine Practicum I (2 credits)
- ASI 2442 Equine Practicum II (2 credits)
- ASI 2462 Colt Starting (2 credits)
- ASI 2363 Intermediate Training (3 credits)
- ASI 2463 Advanced Performance Training (3 credits)
- ASI 2412 Equine Marketing Techniques (2 credits)
Total Credit Hours for Certificate (20 hours)
- Rodeo Team
- Ranch Horse Team
- Rodeo Club
- Livestock Judging Team
- Women in Ag
- Collegiate 4-h/FFA