Position Title: Processing Assistant
Position Type: Full-time
Organization Name: Adams Land and Cattle
Location (City, State): Broken Bow, NE
This person will be responsible for:
- Administering vaccines, implants, castrations, tags, topicals, and metaphylactics according to protocols and procedures.
- Collecting and inputting cattle sorting data into the internal computer system.
- Following animal welfare protocols and safety guidelines when in cattle handling areas and facilities.
- Performing sanitation and preventative maintenance procedures in the facilities and on equipment.
- Assisting other areas of the feedlot, as needed.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
Ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Driven, organized, action-orientated, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Individual must be team-oriented.
- Computer skills and knowledge.
- Previous cattle and BQA experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Commitment to safety and quality culture.
This position requires:
- Exerting 50-100 pounds of force occasionally; 25-50 pounds of force frequently; 10-20 pounds continuously. Standing, walking, twisting, and reaching/handling/grasping continuously; carrying, lifting/lowering, pushing/pulling, and stairs frequently; sitting, bending, and climbing occasionally; crawling and kneeling/crouching rarely.
Contact Information/Instructions How to Apply: Upload your resume and/or submit an application at www.adamslandandcattle.com/careers.