Services for Students with Disabilities

How to Register with Services for Students with Disabilities

Students who seek accommodations at NCTA must provide documentation of their disability from an appropriate licensed professional or provide educational information such as an Individual Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, Summary of Progress (SOP) or other information about students' education and accommodation history. The information should include the diagnosed condition, the treatment being provided (if any) and any disability related recommendations.

Education Center

Steps to receive services at NCTA
  • Fax or deliver copies of your disability documentation (diagnosis) to (308) 367-5212 or 404 E. 7th St., Curtis, NE 69025 (c/o Kevin Martin).
  • Once your disability information has been received in the SSD office our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment.
  • After your Accommodation Plan is finalized, you must attend a service orientation or meet individually with one of the professional staff members to implement academic accommodations (extended time on tests, class notes, etc.) for each of your classes.

Information about NCTA's internal procedure for providing prompt and equitable resolution of issues related to Sections 503 or 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 can be found in the institution's Grievance Procedure policy.