NCTA Student Transfer Options
Transfer to the University of Nebraska- Kearney

Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture and the University of Nebraska at Kearney are partnering to offer 2+2 Program Pathways!

Associate Degree –  Start by earning one of the following associate degrees from NCTA:
› AAS degree – Agribusiness Management Systems
› AS degree – Agribusiness Management Systems

Bachelor –  Then seamlessly transition to UNK and earn your Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in one of the following:
› Accounting
› Finance
› Management
› Marketing
› Supply Chain Management
Or with a Marketing/Management minor

Contact Mary Rittenhouse for more details 308-367-5275.

Transfer to University of Nebraska- Lincoln

Helping students transfer to and from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Agriculture Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) is one of the top priorities for NCTA.  Here are a few options to help you complete your degree/s:

A to B Transfer Program (Associate to Bachelor) –  Transferring to the College of Agriculture Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) has never been easier with our NEW A to B (Associate to Bachelors) Academic Transfer Program agreements.  NCTA students can now transfer to UNL – CASNR as a junior once completing their Associate of Science Degree.

  • Agribusiness or  Agricultural Economics-General
  • Agricultural Education-Teaching
  • Agronomy-Business
  • Agronomy-Integrated Crop  Management
  • Animal Science­ Business  and  Communications
  • Animal Science-Food  Animal  Production and Management
  • Mechanized Systems Management - Production

Contact NCTA Advisor – Brad Ramsdale Ph.D. 308-367-5225 or

Bachelors of Applied Science – Complete your Associate of Science degree at NCTA and stay on our campus, utilize our resources, and complete your Bachelor’s Degree online through CASNR.  Click to Learn More!
Contact Jennifer McConville for more details: 308-367-5259 or

Link to Lincoln (L-2-L) – This program allows NCTA students to take classes at UNL as Intercampus Exchange students.  Link students will take courses simultaneously at both institutions with the goal of earning a Bachelor of Science from the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at UNL.  Link students are admitted as associate degree seeking students at NCTA.  They are in Curtis for their first two years and then change campuses to Lincoln to complete their final two years. Click to Learn More!
To apply to the L-2-L program please Click Here.  Contact Jennifer McConville for more details: 308-367-5259 or

Reverse Transfer – Are you interested in transferring from CASNR to NCTA?  We can help with this.  NCTA will accept your successfully completed courses (C or higher) to a degree at NCTA.  Click to Learn More! (Click here to view reverse transfer credit requirements)
Contact Eric Reed for more details 308-367-5259.

Need to know how or if your credits will transfer?
If you are considering transferring into NCTA from another institution, please contact Eric Reed (308) 367-5276 to discuss transfer credit possibilities.

Transfer Nebraska provides a quick look at courses that may transfer to and from NCTA.

Transferology is a free web-based network of transfer credit information that will give fast and accurate course and credit information to current and prospective students and their advisers.

Below are agriculture friendly universities and colleges that NCTA students often consider as transfer options after completing their A.A.S. or A.S. degree:

Other public institutions in Nebraska to which NCTA students transfer after graduation: