Mechanized Systems Management (Transfer Option)
Mechanized Systems Management
Learn hands-on skills in agriculture equipment and technology.
Mechanized Systems Management (Transfer Option) AS - Agricultural Production Systems
This option is designed for transferring to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to pursue a B.S. degree in Mechanized Systems Management (Production Option). The curriculum combines experiences in both agronomy and agricultual equipment and technology.
- Center Pivot Irrigation Tech
- Ag Chemical Applicator
- Aq Equipment Sales/Service
- Tractor Mechanic
- Farm Machinery Assembler
- Agricultural Electrician
- and many more!
Mechanized Systems Management Core (29 credits)
- AEQ 1503 AC Circuits (3 credits)
- AEQ 1513 DC Circuits (3 credits)
- AGR 1203 Principles of Soils (3 credits)
- AGR 1201 Soils Lab (1 credits)
- AGR 2304 Soil Fertility (4 credits)
- AGR 2403 Crop Management (3 credits)
- ECN 1203 Microeconomics (3 credits)
- ECN 1303 Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ASI 1303 Animal Management (3 credits)
- ABM 2854 Farm and Ranch Management (4 credit)