NCTA Student Budgets
RESIDENT & NON-RESIDENT
|Tuition and Fees||Room and Board||Books and Supplies||Personal||Loan Fees||Total|
|Living at home||$5,344||$2,300||$728||$3,842||$56||$12,270|
*Costs based on a two-semester academic year and full-time enrollment.
Please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for tuition and fee amounts for half-time or 3/4 time enrollment.
Additional Cost of Attendance Information
- Students enrolled less than full-time as of the census date of each term will have their budgets reduced accordingly.
- All costs are subject to actual fee structures as approved by the Board of Regents and will be revised accordingly for each academic year.
- Budgets are based on 17 credit hours per semester and cover a nine-month period.
- Day care costs are not included but could be if the student provides documentation.
- Commuter costs will be used for students living with parent(s), relatives, or their legal guardians.
- For those students living off-campus, room and board figures include utilities .
- All budgets are single student budgets. Students with dependents will be given an allowance for family size as a part of the need analysis on their FAFSA.
- Figures represent the best estimates of expenses a full-time student in a given budget category might be expected to incur.