Welcome new students!
This page includes all the forms you need to fill out and return to us. It also includes all of the other sheets and processes you need to successfully be a student at NCTA.
Required Forms and NCard Request:
- Vehicle Registration Form
- NCTA NCard Application
- Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement Form
- Safety and Pregnancy Policy
- Image Release Form
- Visit your MyNCTA.Nebraska.EDU portal to apply for housing.
For Your Information:
- Freshman Orientation, Move-In Day: Saturday, August 21, 2021 - Agenda TBD
- 2021 - 2022 Academic Calendar
- New Student Enrollment
- How to Connect to Wifi at NCTA
- Health Insurance (this is optional for domestic students)
- Financial Aid
- NCTA Parking Services
- Campus Map
- "My NCTA" Parent/Guest Access
- Horse Boarding
How to set your MyNCTA & My.UNL passwords
- Visit http://trueyou.nebraska.edu and select “Change Password” under Manage Your Accounts
- Select “TrueYou Identity Manager” and login with your MyNCTA credentials
- Your password is the same one you setup during the application process. If you don’t know your password, select the “Forgot your password?” option and follow the steps.
- You will be prompted to enter a new password. Read the requirements and enter a new password. Note: The password you enter will set both your MyNCTA and My.UNL accounts.
- Visit http://huskers.unl.edu/mail on a web browser.
- Sign in with your My.UNL credentials to view your mailbox.
- Highly recommend downloading the “Microsoft Outlook” app on your mobile devices to be able to send and receive email from your phones.
- Visit http://canvas.unl.edu and sign in with your My.UNL username which is the first part of your UNL email address – everything before the @ symbol and the password for your My.UNL account.
- Highly recommend downloading the “Canvas Student” app on your mobile devices.
- On your device, navigate to the area where you can view all WiFi networks that are in range.
- Select eduroam from the list of available networks.
- Your device will now prompt you to log in to the network. Use the following credentials
- Username: Use your full MyUNL email address
- Password: UNL password (same as Canvas, Email, etc.)
- Accept the eduroam certificate and authenticate your device, if prompted.
Office Download Instructions – as a UNL student you get access to Office for free while you are enrolled