Steps for ordering your books at NCTA
The UNL Bookstore, the official bookstore of NCTA, is here to help fill all your college needs.
They offer textbooks, school supplies, and general reading books.
1. Go to unlbookstore.com. If this is your first time, you will need to create an account. Log in.
2. Scroll down to “Find my course Materials” and choose “Shop by Student ID”. Enter your student ID.
3. Select the term and click “Find Courses”
4. Click on the books you want to order and add items to bag
5. Follow steps to checkout
6. For Delivery Method:
- Use your home address if ordering before moving to campus, or your own address if living off campus.
- Use the address below if living on campus:
404 East 7th Street
Curtis, NE 69025
7. Proceed to Payment Method. In the payment method, you can choose to pay for the books with a credit card, PayPal or apply to FINANCIAL AID/SCHOLARSHIP. (Financial aid option is only available from 3 weeks before class starts through 2 weeks after classes start.) Your Account number is your NU ID Number.
8. Proceed to Rental Agreement. If renting a book, you will need to supply a credit card to be used for any late or non-returned books.
9. Place orders.
10. Your books can be picked up in the NCTA Library. Please check your husker email for tracking information.